Online retailers aren’t waiting for Black Friday to serve up steep discounts on smart bulbs, smart plugs, robot vacuums, smart switches, and everything else you need to turn your dumb home into a smart one.
Of course, the best Black Friday bargains are over in a flash, so if you see an enticing smart home deal, act fast before it sells out. Also, don’t be surprised if prices change without notice.
To see everything else on sale right now, check out our roundup of the best early Black Friday 2020 deals.
Best early Black Friday deals on smart lighting
We’re kicking off our deals with discounted smart lights from Anker’s Eufy brand, which is offering 40 percent-off coupons for selected bulbs. We also highlight price drops for Kasa bulbs and switches from TP-Link, and there’s a steeply discounted smart color LED lightstrip from Sylvania. We also have our eye on a Philips Hue white A19 bulb at Walmart that’s bundled with a Hue dimmer switch, along with a three-pack of white and color ambiance A19 bulbs that’s selling on Amazon for an all-time low.
- Enbrighten Wi-Fi Plug-in Outdoor Smart Switch, $24.98 at Lowe’s (29% off)
- Eufy Lumos White Dimmable Smart Bulb 2-Pack, $19.79 on Amazon (40% off after coupon)
- Eufy Smart Switch, $17.99 on Amazon (40% off after coupon)
- Kasa Smart Filament A19 Light Bulb, $13.99 on Amazon (18% off)
- Kasa Smart Light Switch, $13.99 on Amazon (30% off)
- Kasa Smart Multicolor A19 Light Bulb, $16.99 on Amazon (23% off)
- Leviton DW4BC-1BW Decora Smart Wi-Fi 4 Button Controller, $56.24 on Amazon (25% off)
- Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance 3-Pack A19 LED Smart Bulbs, $99.99 on Amazon (26% off)
- Philips Hue White A19 Smart Light Dimming Kit, $29.99 at Walmart (28% off)
- Ring A19 2-Bulb Starter Kit with bridge, $40.99 on Amazon (32% off)
- Ring Battery-Powered Pathlights with bridge, 4-pack, $97.99 on Amazon (30% off)
- Sylvania Smart LED White and Color Lightstrip, $44.56 on Amazon (37% off)
Best early Black Friday deals on smart security
Ring just kicked off a major Black Friday sale featuring a wide variety of its most popular security cameras and systems, including the 2nd-gen, eight-piece Ring Alarm kit for 40-percent off and the Ring Peephole Cam for 46-percent off. Not to be outdone, Arlo has unveiled its own Black Friday deals, include discounts of up to 40% off for the Arlo Pro 3 security cam (which won our Editors’ Choice award). Also, check out Eufy’s 2K video doorbell, which is getting a 30-percent discount at Best Buy, while a 2-camera kit from TP-Link’s Kasa brand (check out our review) just got a nice 28% price cut on Amazon. Other deals include EZVIZ outdoor cameras and the touchscreen Yale Assure Lock.
- Arlo Pro 2 1-Camera System, $109.99 on Newegg (39% off)
- Arlo Pro 3 4-Camera Indoor/Outdoor 2K Security Camera System, $499.99 at Best Buy (38% off)
- Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera, $189.99 on Amazon (24% off)
- Arlo Pro 3 Spotlight Camera 3-Camera Security System, $399.99 on Amazon (38% off)
- Arlo Ultra 2 4K Spotlight Camera 2-Camera System, $499.99 on Amazon (17% off)
- Arlo Video Doorbell, $99.99 on Amazon (33% off)
- Eufy Security Smart Lock Touch, $169.99 on Amazon (15% off with $30 coupon redeemed at checkout)
- Eufy Security Wired 2K Video Doorbell, $139.99 on Best Buy (30% off)
- EZVIZ C3X 1080p Outdoor Camera with Color Night Vision, $99.99 at Best Buy (33% off)
- EZVIZ C3WN 1080p Outdoor Camera, $34.99 at Best Buy (30% off)
- Kasa Spot Wireless Security Camera System, $129.99 on Amazon (28% off)
- Ring Alarm 8-piece kit (2nd gen), $149.99 on Amazon (40% off)
- Ring Indoor Cam, $44.99 on Amazon (25% off)
- Ring Indoor Cam 2-pack, $89.98 on Amazon (25% off)
- Ring Peephole Cam, $69.99 on Amazon (46% off)
- Ring Spotlight Cam Battery, $149.99 on Amazon (25% off)
- Ring Stick Up Cam Battery, $79.99 on Amazon (20% off)
- Ring Video Doorbell (2020 version), $69.99 on Amazon (30% off)
- Ring Video Doorbell 3, $139.99 on Amazon (30% off)
- Ring Video Doorbell 3 Plus, $159.99 on Amazon (30% off)
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro, $169.99 on Amazon (32% off)
- SimpliSafe 9-Piece Wireless Home Security System, $209.99 on Amazon (30% off)
- Yale Assure Lock SL Touchscreen with Wi-Fi, $149.99 at Best Buy (46% off)
- Yale Assure Lock SL Touchscreen, $99.99 at Home Depot (33% off)
- Yale Smart Delivery Box with Wi-Fi, $199.99 at Shopyalehome.com (13% off with code BFBOX)
Best early Black Friday deals on robot vacuums
We’re expecting plenty of robot vacuum discounts during the holiday season, starting with deals on various Roomba models (including the self-emptying i7+), along with vacuums from Bissell, Eufy, Ecovacs, and Roborock. Last but not least, we have a Shark robot vacuum at Walmart for nearly 50-percent off.
Best early Black Friday deals on digital photo frames, smart plugs, smoke alarms, and other smart home devices
Smart plugs are leading the way when it comes to early Black Friday deals, with discounts on indoor and outdoor models from TP-Link’s Kasa brand. We also have Aura’s new Carver digital photo frame (see our review) on sale, a couple of Leviton discounts, a baby monitor from Lumi by Pampers, Chamberlain’s myQ Smart Garage Door Opener (we’re fans), and First Alert has a decent deal for its Onelink smart smoke detector.
Top tech sales during Black Friday
Want to do your own digging around to see what’s available? All of these stores have sales right now: