When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Black Friday is the last day of Dick’s Sporting Goods‘ week-long sale.
- Shoppers can still take advantage of deals on items like Nike sports apparel, Adidas footwear, and NFL and NCAA products.
- In addition to Dick’s Sporting Goods, other retailers like Walmart, Best Buy, and Target are also offering huge discounts on headphones, laptops, home theater systems, and the latest TVs.
- Read Insider Reviews’ Black Friday 2020 deals and Cyber Monday 2020 deals coverage for more savings.
Dick’s Sporting Goods’ “10 Days of Black Friday” sale started November 18, but on Black Friday, there are still huge deals to be had on sporting equipment and gear from brands like Nike, Adidas, The North Face, and Smith. Shoppers can even expect team-specific merchandise for the NFL and NCAA to be heavily discounted, as well.
Specific deals include up to 25% off select Nike, Adidas, Champion, and the North Face products, 25% off select Nike and Adidas footwear, and up to 40% off select golf equipment. Schwinn’s lineup of at-home exercise bikes is also discounted up to $200 off, while cardio equipment from Sole Fitness plans to discount by as much as $1,200.
If it’s outdoor gear you’re in the market for, apparel from The North Face is on sale for up to 30% off, while the brand’s Alpz 2.0 Down Jacket and Vest for men and women will be down to $109.98 and $69.98, respectively. You’ll also find deals on Nishiki Pueblo mountain bikes for anywhere from $40 to $50 off their normal price (typically $270 to $330, depending on the model).
With its big “10 days of
” event launched November 18, Dick’s Sporting Goods has been featuring a massive sale this past week on everything from workout apparel and footwear to at-home gym equipment and sport-specific gear like baseball mitts, football cleats, and basketballs.
Black Friday is the last day of the sale, but you can still score deals ranging anywhere from 25-50% off. Here are a few of the best deals currently offered online at Dick’s Sporting Goods.
Below, we’ve rounded up a few of the upcoming deals as well as some answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding the massive annual Black Friday event, and how long to expect the deals for Dick’s Sporting Goods’ “10 Days of Black Friday” to last.
- We only feature products that meet our high standard of coverage, which are typically from brands we trust and products we’ve physically tested.
- While deciding on what to feature, we compare prices across other retailers like Amazon, Target, and Best Buy and only include those that are equal to or better than what’s featured elsewhere (however, this doesn’t include promotional discounts that are rewarded for using certain credit cards).
- We’re constantly researching price history for every product selected to confirm that each deal listed is worth your time (and money).
Dick’s Sporting Goods’ Black Friday 2020 kicks off on November 18 with huge deals from Nike, Adidas, and The North Face, to name a few, and runs through November 27. All deals are available via the Dick’s Sporting Goods website throughout the entirety of the sale.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.